SlapStack Math (for iOS devices) (Free app)
Download this app on your iOS device and practice your operations with this interactive, action and memory math game.
Out of stock
Slapstack Math™ is accessible for all users. The goal is to collect the most points by pulling in the most cards. Two to eight players can play on the iPad®, or two to four players on the iPhone®. When the game starts, cards with single numbers are dealt and announced. At first, the only rule is to slap the table when an 11 appears on the screen. The first player to slap the table gets to claim all the cards that have been dealt up to that time. You may also add new rules, making the game a little wilder each time.
When playing the games using math operations, players have to calculate the answer to the problem before doing any required action. For example, if the problem is 7 + 4, players must come up with the answer, 11, and then slap the table (which is the required action for 11’s). If several numbers have actions assigned to them, players do a lot of calculation, mental association, and physical movement to play the game!
This app is a free download from the Apple App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slapstack-math/id1209184917?mt=8.
- Choose one of the following game variations:
- Addition – displays addition problems with sums from 2-12.
- Subtraction – subtraction problems with differences from 1-11.
- Multiplication – multiplication problems with products from 1-12.
- Division – division problems, using numbers up to 24, with quotients from 1-12.
- Addition and Subtraction – a mixture of problems.
- Multiplication and Division – a mixture of problems.
- All Four Operations – a mixture of problems from all operations.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST