Tactile Algebra Tiles
Tactile Algebra Tiles are colorful, magnetic tiles that can be manipulated on a steel board to assist students in solving math problems.
Federal Quota Eligible
44 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08410-00
Tactile Algebra Tiles is an accessible version of traditional algebra tiles. The product allows visually impaired students to work alongside sighted peers. It includes magnetic tiles that can be manipulated on a steel board. Various colors and tactile symbols help students differentiate between tiles.
- Tiles can be used for:
- adding, subtracting, and multiplying integers
- simplifying expressions
- solving linear and quadratic equations, and
- for adding, subtracting, multiplying, and factoring polynomials.
- Working and storage boards
- Colored, magnetic algebra tiles
- A guidebook with examples in large print and braille
Weight: 4.165 lbs
Dimensions: 15.9 × 12.6 × 2.5 in
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.