Federal Quota Eligible
171 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08824-00
Use TactileDoodle and quickly generate tactile, raised-line graphics to convey a variety of concepts or art within the classroom or at home, including:
- demonstrate a variety of concepts related to science, math, geography, etc.
- illustrate spatial concepts and simple maps.
- practice handwriting skills.
- play interactive games (e.g. tic-tac-toe).
- complete more open-ended, artistic drawing activities.
- practice tracing skills (e.g. tracing within a stencil or around a 3D object).
- provide tactile illustrations during teachable moments.
To see how TactileDoodle differs from Draftsman, please read below.
DRAFTSMAN: Rectangular frame with gutters for add-on/sliding tactile ruler
TactileDoodle: Streamlined/modern appearance with curved frame and resting area for hand
Visual appearance of drawn tactile lines
DRAFTSMAN: Drawn tactile images appear white (or blushed) against a beige padded surface
TactileDoodle: Drawn tactile images appear white against a black background/padded surface for enhanced visual contrast (or chalkboard appearance)
DRAFTSMAN: Complemented by a two-ended stylus to generate two different line types
TactileDoodle: Complemented by a short, single-tip drawing stylus (ideal for use by younger students)
DRAFTSMAN: Locking hinges or “wings” for securing drawing film on drawing surface
TactileDoodle: Standard clip-board style clamps (same as used for APH’s ReadWrite stands) for securing drawing film on padded surface
DRAFTSMAN: $263.00 (available with Quota funds)
TactileDoodle: $125.00 (available with Quota funds)
- Sturdy drawing platform with a non-skid underside
- Use accompanying stylus, or ballpoint pen, to draw contrasting white lines against a black pad
- TactileDoodle board
- One 25-sheet package of Tactile Drawing Film (Catalog No. 1-08858-00)
- A single-tip drawing stylus
- Instruction Booklet (print and braille)
Weight: 1.79 lbs
Dimensions: 12.95 × 18.65 × 1.7 in
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.