Touch, Label, and Learn Poster: Human Skeleton (Anterior View)
A versatile tactile/visual learning tool for assessing students’ understanding of the human skeleton.
Federal Quota Eligible
46 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08976-00
The Touch, Label, & Learn Poster: Human Skeleton (Anterior View) provides an interactive tool for reviewing the names, locations, and relationships of human skeletal bones. The dual tactile/color design of the poster, measuring 16.5 x 23.5 inches, is ideal for use by students with visual impairments and blindness in a classroom setting with sighted peers.
Using the provided print/braille labels, a student can build a key that correctly corresponds with the numbered parts of the human skeleton. The poster is best used in combination with the included three-dimensional model of the human skeleton. A self-checking “”Skeleton Answer Key”” with permanent name labels is available for the student to check his/her assembled poster.
Recommended ages: 8 years and up.
WARNING: Choking Hazard—Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- Human Skeleton Poster. Note: Self-adhesive loop rectangles (for key setup) and coins (for skeleton number positions) are provided for customer application
- 38 print/embossed bone name labels, 2 sets
- Print/embossed 1-21 number labels, 2 sets
- Skeleton answer key
- Storage panel for labels
- 3-D skeleton model Note: Minimal customer assembly needed
- Instruction booklet, large print and UEB braille
Weight: 5.34 lbs
Dimensions: 29.55 × 17.9 × 4.9 in
Product Type: Multiple Disabilities
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 8 years and up
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.