Transition Tote System: Backpack, Revised
Store all of your assistive technology in this comfortable, spacious backpack.
470 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08211-00
This product serves as an organizational tool for the changing needs of persons with visual impairments as they proceed through school and into the working world.
- Measures 18 x 12 inches
- Durable, water resistant material
- Feet on the bottom ensure that it stands upright
- Top carrying handle
- Broad, padded, and adjustable shoulder straps (straps can be zipped into a back compartment when the backpack is not being worn.) Front zipper pocket can hold an 8.5 x 11 inch braille or large print calendar, clipboard, or pad, and has the following features:
- Key ring attached by hook/loop material for easy retrieval, use, and storage
- Two pen/marker holders and a stylus/marker holder
- Slate/magnifier pocket
- Zippered change pocket
- Cell phone/PDA pocket with a hook/loop material closure Large zippered inner space can hold braille/large print books, a portable video magnification system and has the following features:
- Front panel with padded pockets for two smaller and one larger electronic item such as a notetaker, PDA, book reader, pocket video magnifier, or CD player
- Back panel with pockets for flash drives, SD and compact flash cards, NLS flash media, and CDs
- Back padded compartment has an adjustable hook/loop material strap to protect a laptop, netbook, or reading system. This light-weight backpack is not designed for outdoor sporting use.
Weight: 2.11 lbs
Dimensions: 21.6 × 16.7 × 4.15 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.