Parent/Teacher Resource for Children with Sensory Impairments promoting physical education and recreation
This resource was created for use in a three-year study on parent-child physical activity intervention among families of children with visual impairments. The study was made possible with grants from The American Printing House for the Blind, Inc., (APH) and The Research Foundation of the State University of New York-Brockport.
APH welcomes submissions to this web site. If your state, community, or agency is host to a sporting event/camp, workshop, or training, please use this form to tell us about it. APH also accepts article recommendations. Articles must be no more than 10 years old. Upon receiving article recommendations, APH will review the article and if the original publisher grants permission, APH will place the article on the web site.
APH thanks the following professionals for their work on this project:
- Nicole Riscica, SUNY Brockport
- Lauren Lieberman, Ph.D., SUNY Brockport
- Moira Stuart, Ph.D., Northern Illinois University
- Tristan Pierce, American Printing House for the Blind
- Ann Travis, American Printing House for the Blind
- Monica Vaught, American Printing House for the Blind
- Tessa Wright, American Printing House for the Blind