Important holiday shipping deadlines for in-stock items only: Free Matter for the Blind – no guaranteed delivery. UPS Ground 12/14/22. UPS 2-Day and USPS Priority 12/18/22 (online orders only).Close
FAQ for APH Webinars
APH webinars are a one-stop resource for meaningful education and training on APH products and services. From tutorials on new products and hacks on how to get the most from technology to information on resources, services, and programs, our goal is to offer information that applies to home, classroom, and workplace settings.
To better help us serve the community, please read the frequently asked webinar-related questions below prior to contacting an APH staff member.
Every Tuesday APH releases an email featuring all Access Academy, ExCEL Academy, Partner Showcase, and ConnectCenter webinar events taking place within the next two weeks. To subscribe to this email distribution list please send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No, APH staff does not need to be contacted. Hundreds of teachers, administrators, and consumers attend the live webinars. If you are unable to attend, simply do nothing or cancel the registration by opening the registration confirmation email and clicking “cancel.”
APH records most webinars and posts the videos to APH’s YouTube page within two weeks of release. To check out the recording playlist please visit APH on YouTube. Participants may also subscribe to the APH YouTube channel and may choose to receive the latest updates of uploaded content. Please note that ACVREP credit is only offered for attending the live webinar.
To collect ACVREP credit after attending a qualified webinar, please listen for the opening and closing codes during the live session and follow these quick steps to retrieve your on-demand certificate within 30 days of the event:
- Visit APH Hive’s Access Webinar Certificate page.
- Register or sign in to APH Hive
- Specify opening/closing codes on Access Webinar Certificate page
- View certificate (or revalidate codes if error occurs)
- Return to APH Hive dashboard to access stored certificates, by scrolling down to “My Webinar Certificates”
No, APH is unable to provide the ACVREP codes after the webinar ends. Please make sure to listen closely or review the chat window for the codes during the session.
Delays with receiving ACVREP certificates are due to various reasons, including:
- Often certificate emails filter into junk or spam folders. Please check to ensure that these folders do not include a certificate email.
- Sometimes human error occurs during the submission process onto the ACVREP Certificate form. Please work slowly when completing the form to ensure that correct information is submitted onto the form. Misspelling and incomplete forms prevent certificates from being created and delivered.
- Sometimes organizations block emails with large attachments. Please contact your network administrator for advice on how to solve this issue.
After reviewing the aforementioned reasons and two weeks have passed, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Confirm email address used to register for the webinar
- Title of webinar
- Date of webinar
- Opening and closing codes
Please note that ACVREP credit is not offered for Partner Showcase webinars.
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for the renewal of a state’s educator certificate are awarded following individual state guidelines. Webinar participants should verify that a local school district/organization is willing to accept the certificate for participating in the webinar presentation.
Accessible documents are available for Access Academy, Partner Showcase, and ConnectCenter webinars. Materials are loaded to the following sites prior to the start of the webinar:
If you experience difficulty accessing a document, please ensure that you are using the most current version of a modern browser, such as Chrome, Edge, or Safari. If you are using one of these browsers and still have trouble accessing a document, please refresh the page and try again. If this step does not solve your problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.