Delays with receiving ACVREP certificates are due to various reasons, including:
- Often certificate emails filter into junk or spam folders. Please check to ensure that these folders do not include a certificate email.
- Sometimes human error occurs during the submission process onto the ACVREP Certificate form. Please work slowly when completing the form to ensure that correct information is submitted onto the form. Misspelling and incomplete forms prevent certificates from being created and delivered.
- Sometimes organizations block emails with large attachments. Please contact your network administrator for advice on how to solve this issue.
After reviewing the aforementioned reasons and two weeks have passed, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Confirm email address used to register for the webinar
- Title of webinar
- Date of webinar
- Opening and closing codes
Please note that ACVREP credit is not offered for Partner Showcase webinars.