A Tail for Baby Lizard
Baby Lizard has lost his tail and needs help finding a replacement. Flip through this tactile storybook to try on all types of funny and bizarre tails with Baby Lizard until he finds the perfect match!
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 6-77960-00
Adventure alongside Baby Lizard in this colorful and tactile story book as he searches for a suitable replacement tail after losing his own. As readers progress through the story, various tails are presented to Baby Lizard with the original owner of the tail shown immediately after. Upon conclusion, Baby Lizard will have picked out his new tail. What will it be?!
Get in touch with literacy through award-winning tactile books and games produced for APH by the French tactile book publisher, Les Doigts Qui Rêvent (LDQR). Richly textured collage style illustrations with interactive features are visually attractive and have appeal for all young learners as well as adults sharing the books with a child. The illustrations’ design is based on research into the needs of tactual learners. Text is provided in large print and contracted Unified English Braille, provided as clear, silkscreened braille of high quality and durability.
- Large Print and UEB Braille
- Colorful and engaging tactile illustrations with textures and objects make this book exciting for readers with visual impairments as well as readers with typical vision
- Asist young learners in developing key literacy skills: knowledge and concepts related to written language, listening comprehension, phonological awareness, oral language, and vocabulary.
- Clear silkscreened braille interlined with large type print text
- Distinctive textures and movable pieces
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.