Basic Spanish for Orientation and Mobility: A Phrase Book and Dictionary (EPUB)
A valuable, user-friendly tool for communicating O&M instruction to students who primarily speak Spanish.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ!
- This item is made to order or is digital, therefore all sales are final.
- In order to view Electronic Book Files (EPUB) you will require an EPUB reader. Here are some free EPUB readers recommendations.
Catalog Number: F-B0024-EPUB
Authors: Brenda J. Naimy, Matthew Hogel
Professionals providing services to people who are visually impaired work with individuals from broadly diverse ethnic, religious, and cultural groups. Basic Spanish for Orientation and Mobility is a new user-friendly, valuable tool for communicating O&M instruction to students who primarily speak Spanish. This handy and comprehensive manual provides O&M lessons broken down step-by-step and displayed side-by-side in English and Spanish. It also includes phrases and O&M terminology needed to convey instruction, and easy-to-read vocabulary lists.
Basic Spanish for Orientation and Mobility: A Phrase Book and Dictionary
- Basic Skills
- Canes and Cane Techniques
- Residential Travel
- Business Travel
- Using Public Transit
- Skills for Travelers with Low Vision
- Vision, Disability, and Medical Terminology
- Terminology for Concept Development in Orientation and Mobility
- A Brief Guide to Spanish
About the Contributors
Federal Quota Funds: Not Available
Authors/Editors: Brenda J. Naimy, Matthew Hogel
Publication Date: 2014
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.