A FREE, self-paced online braille tutorial that provides self-graded practice and assessments using 6-key entry in the foundations of UEB.
Catalog Number: 1-00390-00
Braille Brain promotes braille literacy for pre-service and in-service Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments (TSVIs), paraprofessionals, parents, and educational team members.
The Braille Brain website consists of three main components: braille training materials that focus on UEB literary braille and Nemeth Braille, braille reading and writing assessment, and instructional materials and evidence-based practices that support braille literacy and STEM instruction.
- Interactive, 6-key entry basic braille instruction with immediate feedback.
- Graded multiple-choice practice
- Reading and writing prompts
- “This is a great practice website for teachers, paras, and parents to have exposure and access to the braille code and how it works.”
- “Braille Brain was very helpful for me to practice and improve my skills in teaching braille to my students. Immediate feedback was helpful.”
- “I can see that families would really love it, and it could be helpful for other school staff who support braille learners.”
- “I really liked the website and the content. I am so excited this resource has been created! The site was easy to read and navigate, and the content was clear and concise.”
- “Braille Brain is a great product for students, TVIs, and anyone interested in learning braille!”
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.