Promote early literacy skills and encourage young learners to practice braille characters and phonics.
Federal Quota Eligible
966 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03935-00
BrailleBuzz is an instructional tool for young braille learners ages two to five. It encourages practice with braille characters and phonics, similar to a variety of audio-based toys that teach print writing.
BrailleBuzz resembles a cartoon bumblebee, encouraging little ones with audio feedback. A friendly recorded human voice and fun sounds are paired with a Perkins-style braille keyboard, designed with little hands in mind.
Three Modes of Play
– Phonics Mode: fun sound and letter associations are made.
– Keyboard Mode: all key combinations are announced with dot numbers.
– Letters Mode: dot number announcement reinforces the relationship between reading letters and writing on the keyboard.
Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
Weight: 2 lbs
Dimensions: 12.6 × 14.35 × 4.95 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Tactile Learning
- Develops finger dexterity and braille keyboarding
- Develops emergent phonics and listening skills
- The given letter is heard when the correct combination of dot/keys are pressed
- The honeycomb buttons, with braille, speak the letters when pushed
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.