Braille Contraction Cards in UEB
Test your knowledge of the braille literary code with this set of flashcards.
Federal Quota Eligible
158 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03561-01
These flashcards are used for drilling on the braille literary code. There are 247 cards, measuring 3 1/2 x 2 inches. The first 26 cards contain the braille alphabet on one side, and large print on the other side. The remaining cards contain contracted braille on one side, and both uncontracted braille and large print on the other side.
This product can be used with the Card Chart or Dolch Word Cards.
Weight: 1.26 lbs
Dimensions: 13.05 × 14.85 × 1.4 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Reading and Writing
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- 247 cards, measuring 3 1/2 x 2 inches, in large print and braille
- Alphabet and number cards
- Punctuation and composition sign cards
- One-cell, whole-word, and part-word sign cards
- Two-cell contraction cards
- Short-form word cards
- Eight blank cards
- 30 indexing cards with tabs
- storage box
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.