Braille Contraction Cards in UEB
Test your knowledge of the braille literary code with this set of flashcards.
200 in stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
These flashcards are used for drilling on the braille literary code. There are 247 cards, measuring 3 1/2 x 2 inches. The first 26 cards contain the braille alphabet on one side, and large print on the other side. The remaining cards contain contracted braille on one side, and both uncontracted braille and large print on the other side.
This product can be used with the Card Chart or Dolch Word Cards.
- 247 cards, measuring 3 1/2 x 2 inches, in large print and braille
- Alphabet and number cards
- Punctuation and composition sign cards
- One-cell, whole-word, and part-word sign cards
- Two-cell contraction cards
- Short-form word cards
- Eight blank cards
- 30 indexing cards with tabs
- storage box
Weight: 1.26 lbs
Dimensions: 13.05 × 14.85 × 1.4 in
Curriculum Type: Expanded Core
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST