Braille Trail Reader LE
APH’s limited edition, 14-cell braille display features a proprietary Windows application that allows for easy file transfer, 14 high-quality braille cells, and a durable red case.
262 in stock
Start your students’ braille journey with a positive technology experience that allows them to discover the joys of reading and writing.
The Braille Trail Reader LE is a customized, limited edition version of HumanWare’s Brailliant BI 14 braille display, developed exclusively for teachers and students. The proprietary Braille Trail Reader File Transfer Windows App (see below) enables teachers to easily read and transfer files to and from their students’ Reader. Students can take notes, and create, edit and read text and braille files, enhancing the classroom experience, student productivity, and school success. This device is also a perfect portable device for easy note-taking for the working adult.
Open the “Features” tab below to access the Braille Trail Reader User’s Guide, Quick Start Guide, Braille Command Summary, answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and the installers needed to access/download the proprietary Braille Trail Reader File Transfer Windows App.
Visit braillebug.org for additional resources, including more information about braille literacy, engaging and inclusive student activities, and to order a complimentary Classroom Kit.
- 14 high-quality braille cells and 8-dot braille input keys
- Simple navigation methods and changeable braille codes
- Comfortable typing experience with a note-taker style space bar
- Touch sensor routers and HumanWare signature thumb keys
- Navigation joystick
- Clock application and stop watch
- Wake up iOS device
- Stand-alone note application (with or without pairing to an iOS device)
- Durable, red case
- User's Guide (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Braille Command Summary (ZIP)
- FAQs (PDF)
- File Transfer Software (ZIP)
- Braille Trail Reader LE Firmware Updater (ZIP)
- Braille Trail Reader LE
- Durable carrying case and lanyard
- Micro-USB charging cable
- Quick Start Guide (print)
- Command Summary (braille)
- Decorative Braille Bug® sticker
Weight: 2 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST