Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Reference Volume, Braille
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program and teach a young braille readers.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
15 in stock
Catalog Number: 6-78461-RV
Weight: 3.651 lbs
Dimensions: 12.25 × 12.6 × 12.6 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Replacement Part: Replacement Item
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, dolch words, and more!
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.