Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition with Reference Volume, Braille
Not Far From Home
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
Federal Quota Eligible
14 in stock
Catalog Number: 6-78561-U1
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
IMPORTANT: Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
Weight: 10.552 lbs
Dimensions: 8.55 × 12.35 × 14.15 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Features of the Reference Volume include:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
- Age Range 6 and up.
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.