- Features of the Reference Volume include:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
- Age Range 6 and up.
Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition with Reference Volume
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
9 in stock
Not Far from Home
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
Weight: 10.552 lbs
Dimensions: 8.55 × 12.35 × 14.15 in
Kit: Braille Literacy
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST