Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition with Reference Volume
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
14 in stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
Not Far from Home
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
- Features of the Reference Volume include:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
- Age Range 6 and up.
Weight: 10.552 lbs
Dimensions: 8.55 × 12.35 × 14.15 in
Kit: Braille Literacy
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST