Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 2 Teacher’s Edition, Print
Going and Doing
This Teacher’s Edition is the companion piece to the Going and Doing Student Kit.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
76 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78461-U2
IMPORTANT: Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
Weight: 2.433 lbs
Dimensions: 10.05 × 12.55 × 1.45 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Age Range 6 and up.
- Ideas for incorporating technology
- Suggestions for including other ECC skills
- Lesson overviews for planning ahead
- Five-day lesson sequences
- Suggested concept development activities for parents
- Read-aloud poems and suggestions for books accompany the lesson
- Suggestions for appropriate braille library books accompany units 5-7
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.