Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 2 Teacher’s Edition, Print
Going and Doing
This Teacher’s Edition is the companion piece to the Going and Doing Student Kit.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
26 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78461-U2
IMPORTANT: The Teacher’s Edition is not updated to UEB. It will be updated when the First Grade level is revised. Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Manuals & Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition with the changes for UEB.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
- Age Range 6 and up.
- Ideas for incorporating technology
- Suggestions for including other ECC skills
- Lesson overviews for planning ahead
- Five-day lesson sequences
- Suggested concept development activities for parents
- Read-aloud poems and suggestions for books accompany the lesson
- Suggestions for appropriate braille library books accompany units 5-7
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Weight: 2.433 lbs
Dimensions: 10.05 × 12.55 × 1.45 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.