Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: Second Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition With Reference Volume, Braille
That's So Silly
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
9 in stock
Catalog Number: 6-78571-U1
This Teachers Manual is purchased separately from the Second Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
IMPORTANT: The Teacher’s Edition is not currently updated to UEB and is not transcribed in UEB. It is currently in the process of being updated and retranscribed. Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Manuals & Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition with the changes for UEB.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
Note: The abbreviated version of the supplement does not contain entries for to, into, by, and spaces between a, and, of, and with.
- Age Range 7 and up.
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections Suggested additional materials from APH Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Weight: 15.553 lbs
Dimensions: 12.95 × 16.25 × 0.1 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.