Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention, 2nd Edition
Cortical Visual Impairment: An Approach to Assessment and Intervention provides educators, therapists, physicians, and parents of children with CVI with an understanding of the condition and a complete framework for assessment and intervention.
This item is made to order and is non-refundable. Expect 5-7 business days to print and 3-4 days shipping.
81 in stock
The second edition brings the book up-to-date with new research and insights into CVI, its development and progression, and the best approaches to assessment and intervention with children affected by this condition. As in the previous edition, assessment forms, including the CVI Range and CVI Progress Chart, provide a comprehensive method for evaluating the functional vision status of, and program planning for, children with CVI.
- Cortical Visual Impairment: An Overview
- Medical and Other Causes of Cortical Visual Impairment
- Visual and Behavioral Characteristics of Children with Cortical Visual Impairment
- The Primacy of Parents --Functional Vision Assessment: The CVI Range
- Program Planning and Intervention
Book Genre: Educational
Federal Quota Funds: Not Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST