Early Braille Trade Books: Rigby PM Platinum Edition Kit 1, UEB, Contracted
Finding the right book for young students is now easier!
Federal Quota Eligible
140 in stock
Catalog Number: 3-00301-00
APH’s Early Braille Trade Books Project combines commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers. These kits include books, braille labels, and access to an interactive website, www.tech.aph.org/ebt/.
This fun collection of emergent level, Rigby PM fiction stories support the development of essential literary skills. Rigby PM Books are known for their meaningful stories that present a clear climax and resolution. Titles hook children with real story lines, and the steady growth of sentence structure scaffolds text complexity for incremental reading success.
Weight: 1.83 lbs
Dimensions: 15.36 × 12.1 × 2.2 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Contracted or uncontracted braille labels
- Packaged by Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) and Fountas and Pinnell Reading Levels
- Match books to each student based on his or her braille knowledge
- Search for books by genre, core curriculum, and or expanded core curriculumUnique Feature! Included interactive website allows you to:
- Access a book summary and activities designed for braille readers
- Share or transfer student records to other teachers
- Maintain a listing and percentage of contractions learned by each student--great for documentation at IEP meetings
- Find books to use in conjunction with APH's Building on Patterns (BOP) series.
- Rigby PM Platinum Kit 1 UEB Contracted Braille, Fiction, Level 3-C book titles include:
- Baby Lamb's First Drink
- The Baby Owls
- Hedgehog is Hungry
- The Lazy Pig
- Tiger, Tiger
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.