Early Braille Trade Books: Rigby Nonfiction Kit 4, UEB Uncontracted
APH’s Early Braille Trade Books combine commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 3-00408-00
Finding the right book for students is now easier! APH’s Early Braille Trade Books combine commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers. These kits include books, braille labels, and access to an interactive website: tech.aph.org/ebt/
Rigby Literacy has consistently been recognized for quality and research-based reading materials. The Rigby series provides nonfiction books that are aligned with national standards and provide motivating texts that systematically build high-frequency words and reading skills. Contracted Braille, Nonfiction, Levels 9 – 10.
Unique Feature! Included interactive website allows you to:
- Access a book summary and activities designed for braille readers
- Share or transfer student records to other teachers
- Maintain a listing and percentage of contractions learned by each student – great for documentation at IEP meetings
- Find books to use in conjunction with APH’s Building on Patterns (BOP) series
- Contracted braille labels
- Packaged by Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) and Fountas and Pinnell Reading Levels
- Match books to each student based on his or her braille knowledge
- Search for books by genre, core curriculum, and or expanded core curriculum
- Quick Start Guide
- Braille label packs
- Four books: The Best Dancer, Bath Eyes, The Scary Masks, and The Long Bike Ride
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.