Specially designed with two-textured beads and a large frame to accommodate needs of students who are blind and visually impaired.
This product is discontinued.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-03185-00
This abacus consists of a 10 x 10 grid of flat beads. The beads can be flipped and distinguished by color and/or texture. The red beads are wavy/rough and the yellow beads are smooth. Each row of beads slides along an elastic band from left to right. The reverse side is a dry-erase board.
Before using the EZeeCOUNT Abacus for any of the activities in the Instruction Booklet, allow the student to practice:
• Flipping the beads from one side to the other.
• Recognizing and describing the texture difference between the beads.
• Sliding the beads from left to right while practicing abacus terminology. For example, when the beads are moved to the right side they are “set” and when they are moved to the left side they are “cleared.”
• Counting the number of rows and columns of beads.
WARNING: Choking Hazard — Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Age Range: 5 and Up
- The included instruction booklet provides examples of how the EZeeCOUNT Abacus can be used in a variety of ways, including the following activities:
- Number Combinations
- Place Value
Weight: 1.878 lbs
Dimensions: 11.95 × 14.2 × 1.35 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.