Feel ‘n Peel Stickers: Braille-Print Capital Letters A-Z
Feel ‘n Peel Stickers help to make identifying capital letters as easy as A, B, C!
701 in stock
These multi-use braille/print stickers are embossed on clear, durable plastic, and are intended for the creation and adaptation of print capital letter materials for individuals who are blind and visually impaired.
- Example Uses:
- Adapt commercial keyboards, games, and storybooks
- Label tactile diagrams and maps
- Grade school papers
- Label personal belongings
- Create letter/word games
- Use in combination with APH Feel ‘n Peel Stickers: Alphabet Letters (lowercase) (1-08849-00) to build Punnett Squares using APH’s Tactile Punnett Squares Sheets 4-Box (1-08890-00) or 16-Box (1-08891-00)
- Label canned goods/cereal boxes
- Mark appliances (e.g., microwave, washer and dryer)
- Promote braille awareness among sighted peers
- Much more—let your creativity soar!
- Each pack includes:
- 4 sheets: 676 stickers total
- Suggested Uses insert (in both large print and braille)
Weight: 0.4 lbs
Dimensions: 11.5 × 15.25 × 0.4 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Labeling
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.