Feel ‘n Peel Stickers: UEB Braille/Print Numbers 0-100
Federal Quota Eligible
125 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08971-00
Feel ‘n Peel Stickers: UEB Braille/Print Numbers 0-100 are intended for the creation and adaptation of science and math-related materials. These multi-use tactile stickers are printed and embossed on clear, durable plastic.
- Adapting science and math measurement devices (e.g., measuring cups, rulers and yardsticks, number lines, thermometers, clock faces, etc.)
- Creating hundreds charts; addition/subtraction/multiplication/division tables; number books/cards
- Creating tactile graphs and diagrams in the areas of math and science
- Adapting games with numbers (e.g., bingo cards, UNO® cards, counting/patterning math games, etc.)
- Much more…you decide!
WARNING: Choking Hazard — Small Parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 0.375 lbs
Dimensions: 9.95 × 12.95 × 0.85 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Grade: Preschool and up
- 4 sheets of UEB Braille/Print Number Stickers 0-9 (multiple stickers of each number are provided on each sheet of 169 stickers)
- 4 sheets of UEB Braille/Print Number Stickers 10-100 (one sticker per number on each sheet of 91 stickers)
- Suggested Uses Guide, Large Print and Braille
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.