A collection of common game parts designed for use by low vision and blind players.
This product is discontinued.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-08440-00
A collection of common game parts designed for use by low vision or blind players.
Parts can be used to play games from the included handbook, to adapt commercial games, or to create new games. Can be used to build social skills or to review school subjects by means of a game.
- Three generic game boards of varying difficulty you can mark with shapes, textures, words, etc.
- Two sets of dice, a visual set and a tactile set
- A tough plastic dice shaker with cork lining and a dice tray
- Set of 6 tactile/visual playing pieces
- A set of brightly colored cards you can mark with shapes, textures, vocabulary words, math problems, etc.
- Card draw/discard holder with two easily differentiated sections
- Four hand-held disc card holders
- Spinner with 6 tactile overlays you can mark with shapes, textures, words, etc.
- A copy of the book Educational Games for Visually Impaired and Sighted Children, which contains nearly 100 unique games
Note: The Game Kit parts are generic and must be set up to play any specific game. More complex games may need to be initiated by an adult, but children can create simpler games as part of the learning process.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 7.47 lbs
Dimensions: 21.6 × 22.3 × 4.9 in
Product Type: Toys Games and Puzzles
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 5 years and up
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.