A collection of common game parts designed for use by low vision and blind players.
44 in stock
A collection of common game parts designed for use by low vision or blind players.
Parts can be used to play games from the included handbook, to adapt commercial games, or to create new games. Can be used to build social skills or to review school subjects by means of a game.
- Three generic game boards of varying difficulty you can mark with shapes, textures, words, etc.
- Two sets of dice, a visual set and a tactile set
- A tough plastic dice shaker with cork lining and a dice tray
- Set of 6 tactile/visual playing pieces
- A set of brightly colored cards you can mark with shapes, textures, vocabulary words, math problems, etc.
- Card draw/discard holder with two easily differentiated sections
- Four hand-held disc card holders
- Spinner with 6 tactile overlays you can mark with shapes, textures, words, etc.
- A copy of the book Educational Games for Visually Impaired and Sighted Children, which contains nearly 100 unique games
Note: The Game Kit parts are generic and must be set up to play any specific game. More complex games may need to be initiated by an adult, but children can create simpler games as part of the learning process.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 7 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Game Kit: Maze Line Game Board
Game Kit: Carrying Bag
Game Kit: Square Line Game Board
Game Kit: Straight Line Game Board
Game Kit: Storage Box with Spinner Overlays, Index Cards, Dice Shaker Cup, etc.
Game Kit: Print Booklet of Suggested Uses
Game Kit: Draw-Discard Rack
Game Kit: Materials Bag with 4 Dice, 6 Game Tokens
Game Kit: Spinner Assembly
Game Kit: Manual, Print
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.