Geometro: Student Workbook Kit
Workbook and manipulatives familiarizes students with 3-D geometric shapes.
Federal Quota Eligible
31 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03021-00
These materials, along with APH’s Geometro, represent the basic concepts of geometry and help make instruction meaningful!
The Student Workbook Kit for Geometro is designed for students in the elementary grades, and revolves around three kinds of tasks:
- Familiarizing students with various 3-D solids and their general properties
- Helping students grasp the difficult concepts of how 3-D solids relate to their 2-D representations
- Helping students understand how 3-D objects are made with 2-D objects
Students learn how to:
- Identify and tactually analyze 2-D shapes
- Identify, build, examine, and tactually analyze 3-D solids
- Identify and compare properties of 3-D solids
- Construct nets of 3-D solids
- Identify 2-D figures that are nets of 3-D solids
- Match tactile drawings of 3-D solids with tactile graphic nets
- Tactile Pages
- Manipulatives (rod models, magnetic tiles)
- Magnetic Board
- Braille Pocket Folder
- Storage Binder
- Graphic Art Tape
- Teacher’s Guide, Large Print
- Teacher’s Manual, Large Print
The Student Workbook Kit for Geometro is to be used with Geometro, which can be purchased separately from APH.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 9.625 lbs
Dimensions: 18.2 × 16.3 × 7.05 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.