Going Places, Resource Guide, Braille with CD-ROM – ON SALE
A resource guide for teens and young adults that promotes independent physical activity.
4 in stock
Transition Guidelines for Community-Based Physical Activities for Students Who Have Visual Impairments, Blindness, or Deafblindness.
Going Places is a resource guide for teens and young adults that promotes independent physical activity. It outlines a step-by-step process for choosing and participating in sports and other physical activities outside of the school arena.
Using the acronym PLACES, Going Places guides the user through this process:
- Preferences – what do you like to do?
- Leisure, sport, and fitness activities – here’s what you might do
- Awareness – how can you find out where and how to do it?
- Choices – how do you decide what activity to participate in?
- Exploration – how can you get the most out of it?
- Skill development – how can you get better at it?
5-13090-00 and 7-13090 are on sale! Available while supplies last.
RELATED READING LINK: Scroll to the bottom of this page.
Weight: 4 lbs
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST