With HOP-A-DOT, students can learn braille while being physically involved and active – an exciting alternative to routine, sedentary tasks.
Federal Quota Eligible
104 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08819-00
HOP-A-DOT MAT encourages young braille readers to acquire and demonstrate their knowledge of the braille cell configuration, braille alphabet letters, one-cell contractions, and numbers through movement.
This product’s related games and activities address many skills and concepts needed by students with visual impairments and blindness including the following:
• Social interaction skills
• Self-expression and creativity
• Physical activity
• Body awareness/coordination
• Tactile discrimination
• Spatial concepts
- (1) HOP-A-DOT MAT with red frame, built with six interlocking foam squares and six yellow foam dots numbered 1-6.
- (1) HOP-A-DOT MAT with blue foam frame, built with six interlocking foam squares and six yellow foam dots numbered 1-6
- (1) Sheet of number stickers
- (1) Braille/Print Alphabet Spinner
- (1) Braille/Print Number Spinner
- (4) POP-A-CELLS (yellow, red, blue, and green)
- (1) Tactile dice
- (6) Bean bags
- (1) Blue-trimmed vinyl storage bag
- (1) Red-trimmed vinyl storage bag
- Activity Guide (Large Print and Braille)
Weight: 7.85 lbs
Dimensions: 15 × 12.5 × 14.5 in
Product Type: Toys Games and Puzzles
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.