Jupiter Portable Magnifier
NOW AVAILABLE ON QUOTA! The Jupiter Portable Magnifier is a sleek and compact device that helps users of all ages, who are visually impaired, see the world in high definition.
90 in stock
Jupiter is very easy to use. Whether it’s in the classroom, workplace, or at home – this powerful magnifier allows you to continue those activities that bring joy to everyday life, while exploring new opportunities for lifelong education.
The Jupiter fits perfectly in the APH Transition Backpack (item 1-08211-00), along with your other assistive technology products.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE: All shipments will incur UPS shipping rates based on the destination.
- LCD Screen Size: 13"
- Weight: Apprx. 8.62 lbs.
- Three camera modes: Reading, Distance-view, Self-view
- LED screen with adjustable light brightness.
- 35 color contrasting color modes to select according to your viewing preference and comfort.
- Jupiter's durable and portable design allows you to take this easy-to-use magnifier on the go!
- Jupiter Portable Magnifier unit
- Power adapter
- Carrying pouch
- User Manual (large print)
Dimensions: 22 × 19 × 11 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST