Light Box Materials: Level 1
Light Box Materials: Level I, help teach basic visual skills, eye-hand coordination, and simple matching skills.
7 in stock
This first of three sets of teaching materials for use with APH’s Light Box includes a variety of overlays designed to stimulate awreness of light, patterns, and objects.
- Ages: Under 4
- Bright colored, solid, and patterned overlays to stimulate awareness of light, patterns, and objects
- A spinner with two different patterns that encourages localization and reaching
- Multiple transparent and translucent colored, and opaque items for practice in eye-hand coordination and matching
- Suction-cup handles for manipulation of small pieces
- Guide Book with over 90 activities
- Carrying bag
Weight: 18.995 lbs
Dimensions: 27.5 × 16.8 × 10.05 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.