Light In-Sight: Reflection & Refraction Kit
Learn about reflection and refraction by using the tools in this handy kit.
Federal Quota Eligible
99 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08286-00
Using hook & loop materials and stick-on drawing pieces, students can develop an understanding of the following light reflection and refraction concepts:
• Reflection and the law of refraction
• Diffuse reflection and total internal reflection image formation by plane mirrors
• Refraction and refractive index
• Snell’s law of refraction
• Light transmission through a convex lens and image formation by a convex lens
• Light transmission through a concave lens and image formation by a concave lens
Diagrams constructed using this product are malleable, making the teaching and learning process interactive and dynamic.
This product contains small parts and is not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 2.915 lbs
Dimensions: 12.4 × 17.75 × 2.45 in
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 12 years and up
- Ages 12 and Up
- One working board and two storage panels
- Stick-on drawing pieces
- Teacher's instruction booklet in large print and braille
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.