Lots of Dots: Learning My ABC’s, UEB Modification
This beloved APH classic now offers a Parent/Teacher Enrichment Guide in UEB! Have fun learning your ABC’s with this raised-line coloring book that facilitates braille character recognition.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-10000-01
Learning through coloring is fun! Lots of Dots: Learning my ABC’s is the first of three books in the Lots of Dots Coloring Book Series – an exciting set of three raised-line coloring books designed for future large print and braille readers. The books are designed for sequential use; children develop character recognition, pre-literacy, and pre-math skills, and eventually picture-building and daily living skills.
Accompanying each Lots of Dots book are suggested enrichment exercises for each letter, number, or word, allowing a child to fully associate the print letter, the braille, the tactile graphic, and the object.
Lots of Dots: Learning My ABC’s
Each letter of the alphabet has two pages:
- The first page features a jumbo braille cell, with six raised-line open circles.
- The second page shows the alphabet letter and a tactile graphic depiction of an easy-to-find object that begins with that letter.
Attached to the inside front cover is a plastic stencil of the jumbo braille cell that can be folded over the blank pages, encouraging the student to practice the braille cell for the letter.
Recommended for children ages Preschool and up. This book uses uncontracted braille, with Parent/Teacher Enrichment Guide in UEB.
- Lots of Dots: Learning My ABC’s coloring book (uncontracted braille)
- Six foam dots for instant recall
- Parent/Teacher Enrichment Guide in UEB
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.