MathBuilders, Unit 8: Data Collection, Graphing, and Probability-Statistics, Large Print Kit (includes Teacher’s Guide in print)
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program for young braille users in grades K-3.
Note: Due to supply chain delays this product is currently unavailable. APH is working diligently with our vendors to have this back in stock as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 7-03565-00
MathBuilders is a supplementary math program separated into eight units by content standards and grade level. This allows the teacher to focus on specific standards or provide remedial material for individual students.
MathBuilders, Unit 8 includes:
- Teacher’s guide with lesson plans for grades K-3
- Downloadable CD-ROM file with General Guidelines for Teaching Math to Young Braille Users available under “Manuals” tab
- 21 student worksheets for additional practice
- Two graphing grids
- Tactile Graphing Squares (36 full squares and 9 half squares)
- Spinner with two overlays
- Embossed Graph Sheets
- Feel ‘n Peel Stickers (Point Symbols, Alphabet Stickers, and Number Stickers)
WARNING:CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
Weight: 7.47 lbs
Dimensions: 22.55 × 16.15 × 6.5 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.