LED Mini-Lite Box
Now featuring energy-efficient LED lightbulbs! The LED Mini-Lite Box is an all-inclusive person-centered learning tool for students who are visually impaired, as well as students with CVI and other disabilities.
404 in stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
- Students can utilize their residual vision to develop awareness of light, color, and objects.
- Improve hand-eye coordination, tracking, scanning, visual discrimination, and visual perceptual skills.
- Position the Mini-Lite Box on a tabletop with its three-tilt tabletop stand.
- Three commercially available stands allow users to attach the LED Mini to a wheelchair, gait trainer, or other mobility device.
These mounts include:
- The Mount’n Mover™ (with quick release plate-QRP) by BlueSky Design.
- The ClampOnMount 12.1760 (with quick release VESA 75×75) by Rehadapt.
- The combination of RAM-246-AD1U (VESA plate) + RAM-201U-D (double socket arm) + RAM-224-3U (triple twist suction cup) by RAM® Mounts.
Here’s what our field testers had to say:
- “Better quality light distribution, less contrast/glare on screen, better positioning of materials.”
- “The product was great! I liked the overall ease of use, lightweight feel, adjustability with tilt and height, easy knobs/buttons.”
Note: An optional carrying case is sold separately (1-08668-00). The LED Mini-Lite Box AC Adapter (1-08656-00) is offered as a replacement part. The LED Mini-Lite Box can be used with the Light Box Materials Levels I, II, and III, the Mini-Lite Box Ledge Set (1-08657-00), and with the Dycem for Mini-Lite Box Ledge (1-08658-00).
- A translucent surface with light that shines through it, making opaque objects and lighter-colored objects more visibl
- Built-in ledges that hold overlays in position.
- A dimmer with the highest brightness level of 8,500 lux
- 12-15 hours of battery life when using the LED Mini at medium brightness and 6-8 hours when using it at full brightness
- Weighs 4 pounds
- Product Guide
- Braille instructions to retrieve a digital, accessible Product Guide
Weight: 4.0 lbs
Dimensions: 22.6 × 18.1 × 3.9 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Mini-Lite Box: Carrying Case
Mini-Lite Box: Transparent Overlays Set
Mini-Lite Box: Overlays
Plexiglas Spinner and Spinner Patterns (for Light Box)
Pegs and Pegboard
Bright Shapes Knob Puzzle
Light Box Materials: Level 1
Light Box Materials: Level 2
Light Box Materials: Level 3
LED Mini-Lite Box: Adapter
Dycem for Mini-Lite Box Ledge
Mini-Lite Box Ledge Set
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST