Utilize this array of tools and activities when conducting the Functional Vision and Learning Media Assessment.
132 in stock
Everything you need to complete the observations, functional vision assessment, and learning media assessment sections of the FV/LMA is in this tool kit. Nigel Newt’s Portfolios provide sample graphs, maps, dictionary entries, reading samples, diagrams, news clippings, and catalogue pages for grade levels K–12. All text is provided in accessible formats.
- 198 color and black & white cards to match and sort
- Light-up items for near and distance tasks
- Acuity measurement charts
- Color & shape manipulatives (balls, bowls, stars)
- Measuring devices
- Colored markers and crayons
- Papers, pens, and erasers
- Nigel Newt’s Portfolios guidebook set, in braille and large print
Weight: 9.845 lbs
Dimensions: 22 × 19.15 × 4.35 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.