Orion TI-30XS MultiView Talking Scientific Calculator
The Orion TI-30XS MultiView™ Talking Scientific Calculator features speech output, making complex mathematics easier than ever for visually impaired users of all ages.
Out of stock
Made possible through a partnership with APH, Orbit Research, and Texas Instruments, The Orion TI-30XS MultiView™ Talking Scientific Calculator is a modified TI-30XS MultiView that adds accessibility and additional controls.
The attachment consists of a unit on the back of the calculator, and three function keys on the front of the calculator, above the display. These function keys control preferences, volume, rate, pause, silence, and the Learn mode. The screen review function allows the user to move to previous line, next line, next word, next character, read all, and spell out the last spoken text.
This product can be purchased through the federal quota program.
- Identical display and keypad functionality as the standard TI-30XS; helpful to teachers already familiar with the TI-30XS
- Full speech access to all menus, mathematical expressions, text, and symbols displayed on the screen
- Clear, high-quality recorded speech
- Each key is announced when pressed
- Comprehensive screen review
- Unique Learn mode for instantaneous key identification without interrupting operations
- High capacity, user replaceable, rechargeable battery
- Battery or AC adapter operation
- Easy on/off control and auto power-off
- Fraction/decimal conversion
- Edit, cut, and paste entries
- (x-y) tables
- 1- & 2- variable statistics
- 6.8 inches x 3.8 inches x 0.8 inch.
- Talking Scientific Calculator with specially designed hard plastic slide cover and original TI-30XS MultiView hard snap cover
- Standard A male to Micro-B male USB cable
- USB wall plug
- USB flash drive with documentation
- Quick-Start Guide in print and braille
Weight: 1.16 lbs
Dimensions: 10.4 × 5.6 × 6.05 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST