APH has partnered with HumanWare to bring an embosser to quota for the first time ever. Meet PageBlaster: a powerful braille embosser for continuous fanfold paper.
Detailed and thorough embosser set-up and other training tutorial videos help to make using your embosser in the classroom or at home as easy and efficient as possible.
The tractor-fed design provides smooth paper handling and produces double-sided interpoint braille. Use PageBlaster to emboss PRN files from APH’s Tactile Graphics Image Library or create your own using the included Firebird tactile graphics software.
Optional acoustic hood to reduce noise can be purchased here.
- Works as a printer on any business or home network.
- Prominently features, is compatible with, and makes use of APH’s braille transcription software, BrailleBlaster.
- Supports IDB, Duxbury, and other popular translation programs.
- Includes accessibility features, such as tactile, accessible labels on the control panel.
- Is compatible with Mac, PC, and mobile
- Tractor-fed design that provides smooth paper handling.
- Supports a paper width of 3.9-12.8 inches, a paper weight of 80-110 lbs, and a length of 1-17 inches.
- Produces single-sided and double-sided interpoint braille and has vertical printing capabilities.
- Multiple braille fonts: 2.2, 2.5, and 3.2 mm.
- Fast printing speed of 140 characters per second (CPS).
- Tactile resolution of 20 dots per inch (DPI).
- A braille dot height of 0.58 mm.
- USB, Wi-Fi, wired network, and Bluetooth
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Has a printer driver for Mac and Linux, a web interface, and free firmware upgrades.
- User Guide (on USB flash drive) and Quick Start Guide (in the box)
- APH USB flash drive with BrailleBlaster software
- Power cord
- USB cord
- External power supply
- QR code links to training videos
Weight: 16.72 lbs
Dimensions: 10.24 × 20.47 × 5.12 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Technology
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.