APH has partnered with HumanWare to bring an embosser to quota for the first time ever. Meet PageBlaster: a powerful braille embosser for continuous fanfold paper.
Detailed and thorough embosser set-up and other training tutorial videos help to make using your embosser in the classroom or at home as easy and efficient as possible.
21 in stock
The tractor-fed design provides smooth paper handling and produces double-sided interpoint braille. Use PageBlaster to emboss PRN files from APH’s Tactile Graphics Image Library or create your own using the included Firebird tactile graphics software.
- Works as a printer on any business or home network.
- Prominently features, is compatible with, and makes use of APH’s braille transcription software, BrailleBlaster.
- Supports IDB, Duxbury, and other popular translation programs.
- Includes accessibility features, such as tactile, accessible labels on the control panel.
- Is compatible with Mac, PC, and mobile
- Tractor-fed design that provides smooth paper handling.
- Supports a paper width of 3.9-12.8 inches, a paper weight of 80-110 lbs, and a length of 1-17 inches.
- Produces single-sided and double-sided interpoint braille and has vertical printing capabilities.
- Multiple braille fonts: 2.2, 2.5, and 3.2 mm.
- Fast printing speed of 140 characters per second (CPS).
- Tactile resolution of 20 dots per inch (DPI).
- A braille dot height of 0.58 mm.
- USB, Wi-Fi, wired network, and Bluetooth
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Has a printer driver for Mac and Linux, a web interface, and free firmware upgrades.
- User Guide (on USB flash drive) and Quick Start Guide (in the box)
- APH USB flash drive with BrailleBlaster software
- Power cord
- USB cord
- External power supply
- QR code links to training videos
Weight: 16.72 lbs
Dimensions: 10.24 × 20.47 × 5.12 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST