PermaBraille Sheets, 8.5 x 11 (50 Sheets)
PermaBraille sheets provide a durable alternative to standard braille paper.
Federal Quota Eligible
208 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08884-01
PermaBraille sheets provide a durable alternative to standard braille paper for a variety of personal, classroom, and work-related tasks. Available in several sizes (see below), sold in packs of 50.
Advantages of Permabraille Sheets:
- Use with either a braillewriter or slate and stylus
- Braille dots are durable and easy to read
- Waterproof and resistant to tearing
- Receptive to permanent markers (e.g., Sharpie®) for adding print labels/notes
- Layering of two sheets, one on top of the other, while brailling with a slate and stylus (not a braillewriter) results in equally readable copies
- Tactile graphic displays can be created by using spur wheels (such as APH’s Tactile Line-Drawing Tools) or point symbol tongs from APH’s Tactile Graphics Kit
Weight: 1.35 lbs
Dimensions: 9.95 × 13.35 × 0.55 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Product Type: Tactile Learning
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.