Picture Maker-Wheatley Tactile Diagramming Kit
Create maps, charts, shapes, and your own tactile masterpieces on the Picture Maker Wheatley Tactile Diagramming Kit.
Out of stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
Catalog Number: 1-08838-00
This fun, colorful kit can be used for numerous educational and recreational activities! The Picture Maker includes a felt covered board, and a variety of colorful hook-loop backed pieces that attach to the board in an infinite number of patterns.The large print/braille guidebook has suggestions and example layouts in print and raised-line graphic form.
Use optional products for more possibilities.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- Example Activities:
- Mapping: streets, homes, and offices
- Charting: flow charts of organizations, family trees, and processes
- Basic concepts: shapes, numbers, and geometry • Art: provides a wonderful palette of shapes, textures, and colors to create your masterpiece
- Over100 pieces in many shapes, sizes, textures, and colors
- Extra hook material fastners
Weight: 2.32 lbs
Dimensions: 20.7 × 13 × 2.8 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Picture Maker Geometric Textured Shapes
Picture Maker: Guidebook, Large Print-Braille
Picture Maker Storage Panel
Picture Maker: Bag A, Diagramming Strips
Picture Maker: Bag B, Textured Shapes
Picture Maker: Bag C, Accent Pieces
Picture Maker: Binder Insert Sets
Felt Board Black: 13 x 20.75 inch
Picture Maker Textured Strips
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST