Picture Maker Wheatley Tactile Diagramming Kit
Create maps, charts, shapes, and your own tactile masterpieces on the Picture Maker Wheatley Tactile Diagramming Kit.
Out of stock
Catalog Number: 1-08838-00
This fun, colorful kit can be used for numerous educational and recreational activities! The Picture Maker includes a felt covered board, and a variety of colorful hook-loop backed pieces that attach to the board in an infinite number of patterns.The large print/braille guidebook has suggestions and example layouts in print and raised-line graphic form.
Use optional products for more possibilities.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD — Small parts. Not intended for children ages 5 and under without adult supervision.
- Example Activities:
- Mapping: streets, homes, and offices
- Charting: flow charts of organizations, family trees, and processes
- Basic concepts: shapes, numbers, and geometry • Art: provides a wonderful palette of shapes, textures, and colors to create your masterpiece
- Over100 pieces in many shapes, sizes, textures, and colors
- Extra hook material fastners
Weight: 2.32 lbs
Dimensions: 20.7 × 13 × 2.8 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Picture Maker Geometric Textured Shapes
Picture Maker: Guidebook, Large Print-Braille
Picture Maker Storage Panel
Picture Maker: Bag A, Diagramming Strips
Picture Maker: Bag B, Textured Shapes
Picture Maker: Bag C, Accent Pieces
Picture Maker: Binder Insert Sets
Felt Board Black: 13 x 20.75 inch
Picture Maker Textured Strips
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.