Prevocational Skills Development Materials Kit
This kit helps develop manipulative skills, such as matching, sorting, counting, assembling, and packaging.
This product is discontinued.
Federal Quota Eligible
Catalog Number: 1-08000-00
Designed for multiply disabled students.
Contains five sets of materials (also available separately):
— Paper-Folding Jig: For tri-folding 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper
— Round and Square Containers with Screw Tops: 10 plastic bottles and two seated boards
— Sorting and Assembly Tray: with adjustable dividers for sorting two to 12 different items
— Bolt, Nut, and Washer Board: with eight bolt, nut, and washer sets of graduating size
— Bolt Practice Boards: four boards mounted with bolts and nuts of various sizes
— Prevocational Skills Development: print guidebook
Age Range: 10 and Up
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Using the Sorting and Assembly Tray as a Calendar Box System:
- The Prevocational Skills Development Materials are designed to help students with multiple disabilities develop manipulative skills such as matching, sorting, counting, assembling, and packaging.
- The Sorting and Assembly Tray can also be used as a calendar box system. Calendar boxes are used to teach daily schedules, improve communication, increase anticipation, and develop the concept of time. Each divided section represents a specific period of time. An object placed within that area represents an activity to be worked on during that time period.
- APH's Sorting and Assembly Tray is especially useful for this purpose because it is durable and can be expanded from one or two activities per day to a more advanced calendar box by simply adding additional green dividers.
- The Sorting and Assembly Tray is a component of the complete Prevocational Skills Development Materials Kit, or it can be purchased separately."
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.