Protein Synthesis Kit
Decode messenger RNA with the genetic code and create transfer RNA molecules that bring amino acids in the correct order to form a protein.
Federal Quota Eligible
134 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-08975-00
This kit teaches students how to translate a strand of messenger RNA (from the DNA-RNA Kit) into a strand of amino acids which forms the primary structure of a protein. Students use the Genetic Code Large Print Braille (included in the kit) to decode the messenger RNA and form transfer RNA molecules that guide the sequencing of amino acids.
Weight: 4.18 lbs
Dimensions: 25.1 × 13.4 × 3.75 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- 64 transfer RNA subunits
- 6 Stop Release factor subunits
- 4 Start Methionine subunits
- Two sets of all 20 amino acids
- APH Genetic Code Large Print Braille
- Large print guidebook Storage/carry-box, large enough to hold this kit and the DNA-RNA Kit
- Accessible HTML and BRF versions of the guidebook are available for download through the APH website
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.