Reach and Match
TheReach & Match® Learning Kit is an innovative product that helps students with sensory impairment and other exceptionalities to learn and engage with their peers through deepening cognitive understanding.
179 in stock
The Reach & Match® Learning Kit provides toddler training for manual dexterity and identifying tactile patterns. It provides pre-schoolers with braille and print learning, motor development, direction, and spacial awareness training. Originally created for children with BVI, a preliminary review revealed that children with autism also enjoy playing and learning with Reach & Match.
The Reach & Match® Learning Kit includes four large puzzle piece mats, each a different color: red, blue, green, and yellow. One side of each mat features a texture with a tactile pattern that matches corresponding tiles. The other side of the mats has the same texture but with a recessed white path about the width of an adult finger. There are cut-out shapes that correspond to the same tiles. The tiles are stored in a round pillow with a zipper closure that is placed in the middle of the four large puzzle mats.
Visit the Reach and Match web-site: http://www.reachandmatch.com/
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE: All shipments will incur UPS shipping rates based on the destination.
- 4 large double-sided sensory mats
- 26 double-sided braille & print blocks
- 1 round cushion
- 1 carrying bag
- 1 Reach & Match Inclusive Learning ProgramThe 26 blocks include:
- Seven white and red round tiles with the letters A through G. The texture on the red side is similar to grains of rice. The tactile marking is four raised circles.
- Seven white and blue triangle tiles with the letters H through N. The texture on the blue side is similar to brick on a building. The tactile marking is three parallel S curves.
- Six white and green square tiles with the letters O through T. The texture on the green side is similar to brick on a building and the tactile marking is five, thin parallel straight lines.
- Six white and yellow pentagon tiles with the letters U through Z. The texture on the yellow side is similar to grains of rice. The tactile marking is three thick parallel lines with rounded corners.
Weight: 19.3 lbs
Dimensions: 32 × 6.57 × 34.3 in
Development: Child, Concept, Sensory
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST