Tactile World Globe
Touch the World…literally!
50 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-01551-01
This enhanced Tactile World Globe offers more tactile and braille information than provided by previous APH tactile globes. A clear plastic overlay covers a standard 12-inch political globe with a non-skid wood base.
- Ages 10 and up. Tactile information on the clear overlay includes:
- Raised topographical and area, with all continents labeled in braille
- Major oceans labeled in braille
- Raised latitude and longitude lines labeled in braille (as space accommodates)
- Discernible, contrasting raised lines for the Equator, International Date Line, Prime Meridian, Tropic of Cancer, and Tropic of Capricorn
- Includes a braille/print “Key” that defines the various line types encountered on the tactile overlay.
Weight: 5.25 lbs
Dimensions: 14.4 × 14.55 × 18.6 in
Educational Games / Toys / Equipment: Globe
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST