APH Accessible Tests and Textbooks Department
To best serve our customers, APH recently merged the Accessible Tests Department and the Accessible Textbooks Department. The new department, Accessible Tests and Textbooks, offers a wide range of services.
Note: If your Quota funds are running low, we will work with you to make sure your order gets placed!
- FAQs: How to Order Accessible Textbooks (PDF)
- Ordering Textbooks from APH
- Order Form: APH Large Print/Enlargement Textbooks
- Order Form: APH Braille Textbooks
- Policies regarding UEB Transition at the American Printing House for the Blind (APH)
- Large Print Textbooks for your E-Reader!
- APH Large Print/Enlargement Textbooks
- Search Louis for Recent APH Large Print and Braille Titles
About the Accessible Tests and Textbooks Department
- Unified English Braille (UEB): UEB Cheat Sheet PDF or UEB Cheat Sheet Word®
- APH Braille Transcription Specifications
- The National Library ServiceOpens a new window
- Braille Transcription Courses from the National Library ServiceOpens a new window
- Teacher Reference Material, K-3