BRIC: Structures® Access Kit
Build an understanding of construction and electronics, one brick at a time!
Federal Quota Eligible
117 in stock
Catalog Number: 1-03048-00
- “This gives our students the ability to build independently like their peers, and adds the aspect of circuits as well.” – New Jersey TVI
- “It was a fun way to incorporate active learning. It aligned with our science unit, and we were also able to use the product to complete some literacy assignments.” – TVI
- “The opportunity to engage in multiple projects with the given directions is a big plus! Some students need more practice with highly-structured activities than others do. Too often, there are just a few structured activities available. I appreciated the number of different activities available.” – Educator
Adult Supervision: This product is intended for use by adults and children who have obtained sufficient maturity to read and follow directions and warnings. Because children’s abilities vary, adults should exercise discretion as to which experiments are suitable and safe (the instructions should enable supervising adults to establish the experiment’s suitability for the child). Make sure your child reads and follows all of the relevant instructions and safety procedures, and keeps them at hand for reference. Never modify your parts, as doing so may disable important safety features in them, and could put your child at risk of injury.
Note: Please refer to the User Guide for additional warnings and instructions for proper handling.
Accessible project instructions at https://tech.aph.org/bric/
- Light Post Project
- BRIC Tower Project
- BRIC Bridge Project
- BRIC Mammal Project
- Tri-level House Project
- Light House Project
- And much more!
- 1 Set of Labeled BRIC: Structures Components
- 1 BRIC: Structures Print Insert
- 1 BRIC: Structures Braille Insert
- Accessible project instructions at https://tech.aph.org/bric/
Weight: 2.732 lbs
Dimensions: 18.25 × 12.5 × 4.0 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Age: 8 years and up
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.