Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition, With Reference Volume, Print
Not Far From Home
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
13 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78561-U1
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
IMPORTANT: The Teacher’s Edition is not updated to UEB. It will be updated when the First Grade level is revised. Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Manuals & Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition with the changes for UEB.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
- Features of the Reference Volume include:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
- Age Range 6 and up.
Weight: 2.993 lbs
Dimensions: 12.6 × 10.55 × 1.5 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.