Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: First Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition, With Reference Volume, Print
Not Far From Home
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
37 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78561-U1
This Teachers Manual with Reference Volume is purchased separately from the First Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
IMPORTANT: Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
- Features of the Reference Volume include:
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
- Age Range 6 and up.
Weight: 2.993 lbs
Dimensions: 12.6 × 10.55 × 1.5 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.