Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: Second Grade: Reference Volume, Print
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program and teach a young braille readers.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/.
Federal Quota Eligible
67 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78471-RV
- Age Range & and up.
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections
- Suggested additional materials from APH
- Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, dolch words, and more
Weight: 1.04 lbs
Dimensions: 10 × 11.9 × 1 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Replacement Part: Replacement Item
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.