Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: Second Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition With Reference Volume, Print
That's So Silly
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/
Federal Quota Eligible
15 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78571-U1
This Teachers Manual is purchased separately from the Second Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
IMPORTANT: The Teacher’s Edition is not currently updated to UEB. It is currently in the process of being updated. Download the free UEB Teacher Supplement for the Teacher’s Edition under “Manuals & Downloads” below, and use the information in the supplement to mark up your Teacher’s Edition with the changes for UEB.
Note: The supplements do not cover the Reference Volume.
Note: The abbreviated version of the supplement does not contain entries for to, into, by, and spaces between a, and, of, and with.
- Age Range 7 and up.
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections Suggested additional materials from APH Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Weight: 3.947 lbs
Dimensions: 10.15 × 12.85 × 1.75 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.