Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: Second Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition, Print
That’s So Silly. This Teachers Manual is purchased separately from the Second Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
34 in stock
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader
- Age Range 7 and up.
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections Suggested additional materials from APH Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Weight: 3.947 lbs
Dimensions: 10.15 × 12.85 × 1.75 in
Kit: Braille Literacy
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST