Building on Patterns: Primary Braille Literacy Program: Second Grade: Unit 1 Teacher’s Edition, Print
That’s So Silly. This Teachers Manual is purchased separately from the Second Grade: Unit 1 Student Kit – UEB.
For more information about the inclusive Building On Patterns program, please visit the BOP overview and resources pages at www.aphbop.org/
Federal Quota Eligible
152 in stock
Catalog Number: 8-78571-U1
The Reference Volume is packed full of features to help a teacher understand the program and teach a young braille reader
Weight: 3.947 lbs
Dimensions: 10.15 × 12.85 × 1.75 in
Product Type: Braille Learning, Communication
Federal Quota Funds: Available
- Age Range 7 and up.
- Background information and teaching philosophy
- Teaching guides for literacy, tactile graphics, and technology skills
- Detailed explanations of the unit sections Suggested additional materials from APH Index of skills and concepts taught at this level
- Master lists of new reading words, braille contractions, Dolch words, and more!
- Unit Check-ups/Assessments (includes timed tests)
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.