- Contracted or uncontracted braille labels
- Packaged by Developmental Reading Assessment (DRA) and Fountas and Pinnell Reading Levels
- Match books to each student based on his or her braille knowledge
- Search for books by genre, core curriculum, and or expanded core curriculum Unique Feature! Included interactive website allows you to:
- Access a book summary and activities designed for braille readers
- Share or transfer student records to other teachers
- Maintain a listing and percentage of contractions learned by each student--great for documentation at IEP meetings
- Find books to use in conjunction with APH's Building on Patterns (BOP) series.
Early Braille Trade Books: Rigby PM Platinum Edition Kit 3, UEB, Uncontracted
Finding the right book for young students is now easier!
56 in stock
APH’s Early Braille Trade Books Project combines commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers. These kits include books, braille labels, and access to an interactive website, www.tech.aph.org/ebt/.
This fun collection of emergent level, Rigby PM fiction stories support the development of essential literary skills. Rigby PM Books are known for their meaningful stories that present a clear climax and resolution. Titles hook children with real story lines, and the steady growth of sentence structure scaffolds text complexity for incremental reading success.
- Rigby PM Platinum Kit 3 UEB Uncontracted Braille, Fiction, Level 3-C book titles include:
- Ben's Teddy Bear
- Ben's Treasure Hunt
- Father Bear Goes Fishing
- Hide and Seek
- Tom is Brave
- Where is Hannah?
Weight: 2.25 lbs
Dimensions: 1.255 × 11.875 × 1.6875 in
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Optional and Replacement Items
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST