This diverse collection of finger labyrinths invites you to focus your mind’s eye as you concentrate on traversing their twists and turns.
158 in stock
Eligible for Free Matter for the Blind Shipping
For all ages 8 and up, these tactile patterns can help you develop the sense of touch, clear and settle the mind, and experience calming, rhythmic movements. The labyrinth designs are beautiful, intriguing, and steeped in tradition as well.
- Labyrinths that allow students to experience different sensations and rhythms
- Designs that span over 4,000 years and five continents
- Different shapes and path widths that require varying amounts of concentration to complete
- Paths that are angular, round, allow for broad, sweeping movements, or are full of sharp, short switches in direction
- 100% of TVI field testers found Finger Walks to be a great tool to practice tracking, hand movement, and other tactile reading skills
- Sixteen full-color tactile labyrinths on durable vinyl pages
- Large print guidebook with suggestions for use, historical notes, and resources for further study
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–4:30pm EST