Going to the Playground, Overlays
The overlays and frame work with a 9.7 inch iPad only. When used with the free Going to the Playground iOS app, these clear tactile overlays help young children, ages 3-5, learn orientation directions, such as left and right, in and out, and up and down, as they become familiar with the layout of a virtual playground.
- Five overlays held in place by a yellow frame
- Works with a 9.7 inch iPad
- Three items for the child to find on the playground: Merry-go-round, Sandbox, Monkey Bars
- Overlays have braille above each playground item, a title, and a page number in the bottom right corner to teach pre-braille skills
- Shapes (circle, square, ladder) remain the same on all five overlays
- The braille on each overlay differs to coincide with the progression/story of the app
- The self-voicing app prompts the user when it's time to turn the page and start a new overlay
- Five tactile overlays and yellow frame
- An instruction sheet with a QR code to download the app from the App Store
Federal Quota Funds: Available
Customer Service and Technical Support
Toll-Free: 800-223-1839 (U.S. and Canada)
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:00am–8:00pm EST
Contact Customer Service to discuss your warranty options.